Thursday, December 1, 2011

Neoprene in the Steamroom

Indianapolis--November, 2011

The Professor and I met on Friday night. I worked all day Saturday, then got in the car and just drove to see how close I could get to home and the rest of the family for the funeral. I’d guessed the Club in Indy, and I was right. Usually this would be too fast to return to the same venue, but this was a special case. So once again I decided to use the bathhouse there for some fun (I hoped) and as a cheap motel…  

It’s a typical Saturday night crowd. Younger. Some tweaked. All afraid to settle in one place. Much less have sex. I am in the steam room unwinding from the drive. Trying to de-compress from all the family stress that has been building up on the drive north--stuff that was easy to just not acknowledge when I was busy working all day. A few guys have reach out of the clouds of steam for my cock, but stop stroking it as soon as they hear the sound of the door open. God knows, they want Daddy…they just can’t be seen by others with me. All I want is a quick (for me) fuck and hit the bed. I am ready to try the dark room instead--when the door opens again, sucking the steam out of the back corner. Here he is…I just know it’s my boy for the moment. He’s taller, maybe 5’ 10”, trim, and lightly muscled. His hair is dark and shows up in great contrast to his very white skin. And he’s wearing a pair of Nasty Pig shorts--the kind that covers your cock and is fully cut away on the ass. The black Neoprene with blue piping, frame a voluptuous butt. Pale, downy and fuckin‘ full. I know from the moment he removes his towel, my cock will be up that hole.

He knows it, too. He barely sits before he slides over and deep throats my stiff, drooling cock. He’s only there for a moment, but he’s just fine. He instantly rises up and sits on me. But he’s only taking about half my cock. A crowd of a dozen guys have found us. I put my hands on his hips to pull him down a little more. He will have none of it. He gets off me and tries to back up on a hot boy who’s watching and stroking. That young man is so surprised (and I think freaked out by bare play) that he pulls out and races for the shower.
I rise, bend Mr. Neoprene over the seat and start licking his ass. He sighs. And gets up after maybe 30 seconds.

“Fuck me.”

I bend him back over and slide in to the hilt. He has an ass made for it. Velvety,wet and hot. He rears up so I all but fall out. Only my head and maybe an inch of my cock are working his hole. I push him back down. He stays for two strokes. He’s back up and reaching for a young black man. He corners him and backs up on the smaller, black cock. They fuck for a time, the bottom in total control. He soon pulls off him. As he bends to clean the black cock, I slide back in. I hit home. He rears up and pulls off….and leaves the steam room.
Later, he catches up with me upstairs. I fuck him for maybe six strokes outside his room.

Still later he’s in the dark room. No one will go up his ass, I can see him in the half light, fellate guys, turn to take it up his butt and they have moved away. So eventually he finds me across the room and backs up on my cock, still wet with someone’s saliva. Just as I’m in, he pulls up to kiss a dark shape in front of him and I slip out. And so it goes. A few strokes and out.

I manage some sling time with a bear, but his ass is dry and gritty.

Some fun head…but nothing that is gonna give me the orgasm that will help knock me unconscious for 4 hours…

Finally, I find Mr. Neoprene hanging out by his bedroom door.

“I need to get off,” I say bluntly.

“You have a great cock, Man. But you are just too big for me.” He goes in and shuts the door.

I walk back to my room, screw in my earplugs, put on my leather blindfold and almost succeed in willing myself to sleep.
 

12 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that trip didn't work out for you. I find it strange that the neoprene guy wouldn't take more of you. Why go to a bathhouse fixing to bottom if you're only looking for smaller cocks and easy fucks? Maybe it was just an off day for him.

    Also, I have to say the idea of fucking a guy in neoprene gets me very hard. I love the stuff and wish I had the money to get some gear of my own. I have a feeling I could pull the look off very well.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace--It was an odd night. I have had other guys who simply can not take me--why I love the ones who can take it all...

    And you'd look great in Neoprene. Though if you wore those shorts, it would give me ideas....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What ideas do you get about me in this neo-gear: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ber26VmxkaY/TUU1BVrJleI/AAAAAAAAADc/9613yqEtbRU/s1600/IMG_3934.JPG

    I get ideas like you and me covered in neoprene and pissing on each other, but that is just me.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Versatile guy that I am, my neoprene shorts are open from my pubic bone to my tail bone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Memo to the bottom: Its called poppers, I got a tight ass, cut gimme some poppers and I can start to ride some serious big daddy dick.

    P. Pussyboi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ace--That sounds just about right. I'd take you to the Chicago piss party in those...

    ReplyDelete
  7. PPussyboi--So many times I wished I had a bottle to lend him...

    Now, when can we meet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wanted to try the Club out in Indy when I am home visiting family. Have you had better luck before?

    That bottom doesn't sound like he is fit to wear Nasty pig shorts since he can't take all of your cock and let you fuck him till you shoot your load deep inside him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. VRPBottom--I have had great times there. The previous bathhouse post was about there. And I know you wouldn't be afraid to get in the public sling and take on the men. (It's an easy drive for me...if we finally wanted to meet...)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will have to plan on it the next time I am in Indy. I was born and raised there and go home each Labor Day Weekend for a family reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. VRPBottom--It would be great fun...I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete