Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Erosion

The Playroom--January, 2012

It was all planned. The cum I’d collected was in the freezer. The Cum Hound would be here. He was bringing another top. I had asked Stan to come fuck him, too. Then Gary, the jock thief wanted to play. I told him what was happening, and asked if he was feeling versatile. He told me yes, as long as he got fucked at some point. They were all due in the playroom at noon this Monday. By 9:00am it began falling apart. Stan had stomach trouble from bad fish the night before. By 10:00 the Cum Hound cancelled with a business appointment change. I sent a quick text to Gary--telling him he’d be the main course. That suited him just fine… 


Gary is looking trimmer than the last time he was here. I am not sure I’d describe him as a cub anymore--much more of an otter if I stick to those gay body types. He’s telling me, though, he feels bigger. He’s looking hot in his designer underwear. He’s kneeling on the tarp under the sling. I have a clean black jock on, along with my boots. He is ready to dig into the pouch.

I run a hand over his furry chest. He puts his mouth on the jock, inhales and pulls out my balls. He sucks them--working one then the other. Both finally fit in his mouth. My erecting cock is pushing the fabric into an obscene bulge. He uncovers it. My dick springs out, almost hitting him in the eye. He takes it into his mouth--and soon down to the root. The look of pleasure on his face makes my cock head swell in the back of his throat.

He comes up for air. His mouth finds mine. I’m surprised, but pleased. Kissing has not been high on his agenda in the past. My tongue pushes in. I hold the back of his neck and pull him to me. I slowly release and sink to my knees. I’m not there long, but long enough to get rid of the underwear, wet his balls, and take his decidedly shorter cock into my mouth. He’s buried to the hilt. I look to my left. There’s his camera.
“Do you care if I take some video of you sucking my dick?”

I grunt a negative and keep deep throating his cock. He holds the camera out a ways, even with his crotch. I pull off his dick, and slowly make it disappear for the camera. He’s beginning to precum quite a bit. Sticky and sweet. I lick more and swallow.

Soon we reverse. I hold the camera and let him show off for it. It turns him on. He deep throats me and gives a lot of attention to my cock head. When he stands up, we kiss once more. Deep and wet.

Rimseat. Poppers. And I’m under. His ass tastes incredible. It’s full enough, that with my head on the pillow, I am pressed right into his ass crack. I lick and eat until I have that moment of not quite being able to catch my breath. I hold onto that feeling as long as I dare, then I pull back just enough to get more air in my lungs. And begin again, with renewed vigor.

On the bed, he sits on my cock. I don’t remember if he’s ever done that before. I’m deeper in him, than usual. At least, deeper than at first. He’s set up the camera on the bureau. He records good footage of him riding my oversized dick.

He pulls off. And sucks me. I don’t think he’s ever done ass to mouth. And he likes it. I can hear it in the self satisfied grunt. And how he won’t pull off it. He sits back on me, rides it, pulls off, licks it and kisses me with the taste of his ass still on his tongue. Limits are eroding away. And I couldn’t be happier…

It’s sling time. We are there a long time. I just have to brush his nipples with my finger tips and his ass opens for me. I fuck. I piss on the hole. I lick it off. I insert and fuck him as hard and deep as I ever have. Soon I have to back off a little. But I play with his nipples again, coating them with lube, and he’s right back open.
I break for a moment. He asks for piss on his face. I don’t have any to give--and the moment passes, but I make a note for the next meet. I huff poppers and drill his ass with my tongue. The mix of sweet lube, his ass, my piss and precum is amazingly heady. My cock hurts it’s so hard. I guide it into his hole. He starts bucking back, fucking himself onto it.

He’s close. I can tell. He motions me around to the side of the sling.

“Stick your dick in my mouth.”

I know what he needs. “Yeah, straight from your ass. Clean it. Come on.”

He’s beating furiously. And shoots. Hitting his ear.

I move around, jerking hard. I dip to taste his hole. I bend and lick some of his cum off the messy treasure trail. I touch my tongue to his hole--rise and shoot my load over his ass, cock and balls.

I have to grab the uprights of the sling stand. I balance myself and, as my head clears, look down at him. His eyes are closed, his fingers idly mixing our cum on his stomach. I bend to kiss him. He lets me, but it’s more the old Gary, limits back in place. But now I know--I can keep washing them away, to help find his inner pig.
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. OINK, OINK!

    Gary needs to let you breed him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping that is one of the limits that will crumble another time.

      Delete
  2. Getting past a man's defenses is pretty fun, isn't it? I always enjoy doing it. Hope to hear more about you and Gary.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. It seems to be a specialty of mine. I instill confidence in a lot of guys...I am sure Gary and I will meet again.

      Delete
  3. Fucking amazing! I am afraid to have sex like that! I am already horny enough as it is! I'd never stop horndoggin then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AC, let yourself go....you owe it to yourself to follow your desires...

      Delete
    2. I suppose one of two things would happen.

      A) Super hot sex would actually hit the spot and get me what I need. or

      B) Super hot sex would turn me into a sex fiend heh

      Either way I'd surrender me ass to you sir!

      Delete
    3. And B) is a problem because.....????

      And thanks..

      Delete