Thursday, January 19, 2012

In Recovery

A picture of my cock.  Soft.  Yes, it is soft sometimes.  Actually a lot since MAL.  I had no idea how exhausted I was when I flew home, but I have had four lazy days--and four sexless days in a row-- which is all but unheard of....

I have been dreaming of the sex I had on the trip.  Something I rarely do--or at least, rarely remember. 

I was also chatting with the Silver Fox--a Detroit top-- today on BBRT.  We shared a number of guys at MAL without knowing it--our tastes are so similar.  We are so in tune that our impressions of the three
guys were almost exactly alike.

I think my recovering sex drive has also led me to not racing
back to posting.  But while on BBRT, I also talked to the
Cum Hound for who I collected the loads at the bookstore.

We have a date for Monday. 


It should be a nice cummy fuck....


And you know I'll be posting about that.....

8 comments:

  1. I would say that you deserve the rest, my friend. Hope you get some nice time for yourself and are back on game for Monday.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I woke up and realized the bathhouse was calling me....

      Delete
    2. Stranger things have called me before...

      -Ace

      Delete
    3. And the damned snow foiled that idea....

      Delete
  2. I understand needing a rest....I have been in recovery mode since the BB Orgy. I have been wanting to be fucked but my body has been telling me to rest.

    Lovely soft cock picture. I would love to suck on it while you stand just like in the picture and get it fully hard and then have you pull me off my knee; force me into the position and you open my hole and fuck me using my hole for your pleasure.

    I am so looking forward to us actually meeting!

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it will be an explosive meeting after all this foreplay....

      Delete
    2. A Wonderful CREAMY explosion! Hopefully several!

      Delete
    3. Yes, please. I promise to lick it up and put it in your hole.

      Delete