Sunday, January 22, 2012

Two Tops and a Rimseat

I think I mentioned there was one encounter that I had not gotten around to detailing before I left for MAL. The week before MAL I’d been load collecting for the Cum Hound who then had to cancel. The next day I was online talking to a fellow top. He and I have teamed up for a number of bottoms who love to have both holes used at the same time. He’s just a bit younger than me, a muscular bear, with a receding hairline. What’s left of his dark hair is buzzed. Stan sports a mustache, like I do my beard, more for what it feels like when we rim, then any fashion sense. I told him about what I’d been planning and how I’d had to cancel. I also mentioned how just thinking about the coming weekend kept me perpetually horned. Finally he suggested that I come over. “Look,” he said, “we’ve always talked about an all oral session--just suck and rim. Why don’t we do it?” Who was I to disagree?
 

It’s a nice, mid century house. Half of a duplex--so long and narrow, but perfect for one person. I cart in the rimseat in a garbage bag that is more holes now than cover. We strip in his bedroom at the back of the house. An old oak bed dominates the small room. A bureau and stacks of clothes (most clean) lie on a low chest, and some for the laundry on the floor are the only other things that fit in the room. There is just space enough for me to set up the seat by the side of the bed. I toss the garbage bag remains on the stack of our clothes on the floor at the foot of the bed, where we’ve left them in a tangle.

Stan is hungry. He gently pushes me down on the bed so I’m sitting, with my feet still on the floor. He kneels on the hardwood floor and takes me into his mouth. I’ve been in his mouth before--but in our group play it’s always been sort of in passing. Now he’s there in earnest. He has to work a little at ovaling his mouth to get me in with comfort. But he’s determined, and it feels great. He concentrates on the head. Tons of spit is already flowing. It helps me inch down his throat. Soon, he has me all. His eyes are watering a little, but he holds it. Then slowly backs off of my dick.

I lean forward. We kiss. But barely. I don’t think that’s in his playbook with another top, though I’ve seen him get lost in a passionate kiss as he’s fucking a cute bottom. He stands and sticks his dripping cock into my mouth. He’s a traffic cone. It has a smaller head, but just keeps getting thicker and thicker the lower you go on it. I can only imagine how it would open a hot hole. He is dumping a ton of precum into my mouth. I use it to coat his cock, swirl it over the helmet head, then swallow.

All too soon he pulls out of my mouth. He gets under the rimseat. I lower the seat and make myself comfortable. A hit of poppers….

And his tongue is attacking my hole. His style is aggressive. And hot. He licks at my ass, the surrounding furry area and then starts to open my tight pucker. I sit back and let him go at it. His cock is rock hard. He’s often told me how much he’d love to fuck me--see if he couldn’t be the one to make me like getting fucked. His hand reaches up and jerks my cock a little. He smears some of my precum on his fingers. He licks them, and works it up my hole. I relax, and revel in sensation. Not many guys I play with eat ass. They expect it--but won’t do it.

Stan reaches up again for more pre-cum. He gets a large drip. His hand snakes back down below me. And his finger starts to invade me. I tense. I try to relax and let him…but I can’t. I get up. Apologizing. 


He looks slightly sheepish. “I keep forgetting.”

I suggest we switch. I’m under. He sits. His fuller ass fills my view. A tangle of hair--and the slightly spread hole. I taste, just running my tongue over it. And again. More pressure this time. Soon I’m burrowing in. I’ve been here before. He loves to have me eat his ass on the back stroke as he fucks some boy. I hear him panting. He reaches to the bed for lube. He’s stroking madly. Oh, fuck. Don’t shoot now. He tastes great, all Dial and fresh sweat. He is sweating now. I can’t tell if the drops I feel on my torso are droplets of sweat or precum. Likely a mixture.

Stan reaches for the lube again. He coats my cock and leans forward in order to stroke it. It feels good, but it’s harder to eat his hole. I pull him back, and with my left arm, push him upright. Yeah. I’m deeper, now that he’s re-settled. He moans and strokes vigorously. All too soon he leans forward to stroke me again. This time he’s off the rimseat. He rises, turns toward me. And starts to sit on my rampant cock. Slowly, he is inching the big head into his ass.

I am surprised. And not. I can watch how deep I am in him by watching his face. It contorts--and then relaxes. I am in. To the hilt. Stan settles for a second. Then begins bouncing on me-- and jerking his cock like crazy.

“Shit.” I know what’s coming. Literally. He shoots a major load all over my chest. He pulls off and stands quickly, a little weak in the knees and sits down hard on the bed. It becomes all about towels and a quick wash for me. He stays on the bed. I join him there.

We talk about one of the boys we have shared. We both missed him this Christmas when he was visiting from San Francisco. Stan reaches over and idly strokes me as we talk about sharing this boy’s ass. I’m hard again. He rolls onto his back, guiding me back into him.

“Cum in me.”

I twist around so I’m on my knees, enter and slowly pump into him. I am nowhere close. Stan is hard again, but I can see he’s hurting. I will myself to let go and shoot. It works. I gasp it out. And Stan shoots again--this time covering himself.

“I can’t believe I took you,” he blurts out.

“But you did. Twice.”

He lowers his voice, and all but whispers, “I wanted your cum inside me.”

I smile, a rather crooked smile.

Ah, yes. Oral only….
 

4 comments:

  1. Hot. See, that is the wonderful thing about some top guys I know: I trust them totally. Enough that I know that any time I get one of those rare urges to bottom, I can turn to one of them and feel perfectly at ease asking for it. Some tops I definitely wouldn't trust to know what they're doing with me. And of course, I totally appreciate tops that trust me in the same way. Cool that you're one of his trusted tops.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I was pleased that he trusted me. And that he would feel comfortable enough to do it.

      Delete
  2. Love it when something expected turns into the unexpected. Very hot. And well told. Thank you for sharing this re-post! P.S. - I give as good as I get... ie: love to eat ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I, too, enjoy a surprise. Well, a good one. An unexpected twist is a better phrase.

      And I know that rimseats aren't your thing...but glad you could get past that!

      Delete