Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year

I thought I'd start the New Year by saying some thank yous.


I have been writing this blog for three months now. 
And I have to say that so far everything about it has been very positive.

I  have truly enjoyed talking to my readers either in the comment section,
by email or on BBRT.
So thank you to all of you who have reached out.
And especially to those I've met--and bred.
(I have one regular who found out about the blog--
and was adamant we needed to fuck right now
as I had not talked about him yet.)

I would never have the readership that the stats indicate if it wasn't for
Rob of The Breeder's Journal
and Ace of Ace's Wild.
Thanks, guys--for the terrific send off and the nice words along the way...

Happy New Year to all!


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year FP! Happy Fucking and Felching too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VROBottom--I'm glad you got some for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete